VALE OF LEVEN BUSINESS PARK
Works to the Vale of Leven, Business Park Dumbarton included the construction of a 15,600 sq ft (1,450 sqm) workshop space with multiple flexible units ranging from 800 – 1,600 sq ft on a 1.5 acre site owned by Scottish Enterprise. The Council also has a ten year General Services Capital Programme to ensure major investment.
The key objectives of the project were to:
- Provide workshop space within an area of deprivation that will allow small local firms to develop;
- Offer employment and training opportunities to local people;
- Contribute towards the renewal, improvement and transformation of the Vale of Leven as a whole as a resource for employment and recreation for surrounding local community’s and transform a specific area of land which is currently vacant and derelict, into economic use to benefit the wider business community.
Request a Capability Document
- 15,600sq ft
- Structural steel portal frame
- Brickwork cladding at the low level
- Proprietary cladding panel at the high level
- Internal floor is painted, polished concrete
- Internal walls between units are blockwork