Community Support Request application process
To ensure we create a fair division of benefits to our communities, we have developed a Community Support Request application process.
Before completing the application form, please read this guide carefully to make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the scheme and its selection criteria.
There are four key pillars supporting the Heron Bros. Corporate Responsibility Strategy:
- Responsible Procurement
- Resource Efficiency
- Community & Partnering
- Valuing People
To secure wider social, economic, and environmental benefits, our objective is to support initiatives and projects that reflect at least one of our four pillars.
All proposals received will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Alignment with our Corporate Responsibility Strategy;
- Bring about change for individuals and/or communities;
- Enable Heron Bros. to reach target audiences or stakeholders;
- Deliver benefits to the local community;
- Enhance or support Heron Bros. reputation;
- Delivers value in relation to outcomes vs. costs;
- Concepts should be innovative and original;
- The ability to evaluate the impact of the programme;
- Contribute to building a sense of pride and of belonging with employees.
Heron Bros. does not support events or projects which could involve the organisation in controversial issues or expose the organisation to adverse criticism.
The following types of events/projects are considered to be inappropriate:
- Programmes offered by political organisations;
- Programmes that denigrate, exclude or offend minority community groups;
- Programmes that may present a hazard to the community;
- Programmes that create environmental hazards;
- Programmes that may be perceived to be controversial;
- Programmes offered by advocacy, lobby or special interest groups whose mandate is to influence government policy.
Community Support Request Application
Please click on this link to complete our Corporate Responsibility online application. Once submitted, your application will be assessed by a member of the Heron Bros. team. You will receive notification of your application once it has been assessed against our qualifying criteria. All community request funding applications are reviewed quarterly.
If you require any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Request Application