Summer Work Experience Deadline: 30.04.19
WHO WE ARE
Heron Bros is an award winning construction and property development company which operates throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe. We have combined our traditional values with an advanced innovative approach to construction which delivers excellence in project value, quality and client satisfaction. We employ over 250 people and have a turnover in excess of £110M. Our quality is demonstrated by Heron Bros becoming the first construction company throughout the UK to achieve Platinum Investors in People status.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Summer Work Opportunities during July & August 2019 are now available for highly motivated and ambitious students to join our dedicated team. We provide excellent, first class experience and mentorship with key professionals.
- Paid summer work opportunity
- Gain a valuable insight into the world of work
- Obtain opportunities in a wide range of job roles
- Gain a greater awareness of the skills required within the work environment
- Enhance your CV and future job/study opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
- Please forward a brief CV presenting your current school subjects, interests, and a personal statement of job roles you are currently considering to: email@example.com
- Alternatively you can click the red button below to view and complete the application form for this role
- To obtain further information, please contact our HR Department by telephone 028 796 28505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is
Tuesday 30th April 2019.
Heron Bros is an Investors in People Platinum Accredited company. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.View Job Application