Scottish Civil Engineering Apprenticeships Deadline: 31.05.19
WHO WE ARE
Heron Bros is an award winning construction and property development company which operates throughout Scotland, England, Ireland and Europe. We have combined our traditional values with an advanced innovative approach to construction which delivers excellence in project value, quality and client satisfaction. We employ over 250 people and have a turnover in excess of £110M. Our quality is demonstrated by Heron Bros becoming the first construction company throughout the UK to achieve Platinum Investors in People status.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Unique opportunities are now available for highly motivated and ambitious apprentice Engineers to join our dedicated teams on a variety of prestigious contracts from summer 2019. We provide excellent, first class experience and mentorship with key professionals.
To be eligible you need a minimum of five GCSEs of grade C or above, including English and a minimum grade B in Mathematics. Preference will also be given to candidates currently studying or recently completed A Level/equivalent in Mathematics, Engineering, Technology or Construction related discipline.
- Attractive salary with a wide range of benefits including bonuses and private healthcare
- No course fees
- Work 4 days and attend college 1 day per week
- Work on the most invigorating and exciting construction projects on a national scale
- Develop career goals and expand your skills
- A pathway to professional qualifications
- You will be challenged and supported by a business that views your professional development as a priority
HOW TO APPLY
- Please forward a detailed CV and Cover Letter to include previous work experience subjects studied, grades and other information in support of your application to: email@example.com
- Alternatively you can click the red button below to view and complete the application form for this role
- To obtain further information, please contact our HR Department by telephone 0141 647 9825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is
Friday 31st May 2019.
Heron Bros is an Investors in People Platinum Accredited company. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.View Job Application