Scotland - Site Manager Heron Bros
WHO WE ARE
Heron Bros is an award winning construction and property development company which operates throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe. We have combined our traditional values with an advanced innovative approach to construction which delivers excellence in project value, quality and client satisfaction. We employ over 250 people and have a turnover in excess of £110M. Our quality is demonstrated by Heron Bros becoming the first construction company throughout the UK to achieve and retain Platinum Investors in People status.
- Heron Bros is currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join our team in Scotland.
- 10 years employment in the construction industry & 5 years experience in a site management role and proven track record of project delivery.
- Excellent IT Skills & experience working with a range of IT packages.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good decision making skills and problem solving
HOW TO APPLY
- Click the red button below to view and complete the application form for this role
- Alternatively, you can forward your detailed CV to email@example.com
- To obtain further information, please contact our HR Department by telephone 028 7962 8505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Heron Bros is an Investors in People Platinum Accredited company. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.View Job Application