The project consists of the provision of a civil engineering infrastructure to accommodate a future site development on an 11 HA Greenfield site at Melmount Road, Strabane.
NBS Building common arrangement format part A NEC 3 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC) Option C contract with activity schedule.
The Works will principally comprised of the following:
- Site clearance to remove all internal fences, hedges, walls etc.
- Topsoil stripping and removal off site
- Bulk earthworks to re-grade the site
- Access road and footpath construction
- Foul and Storm sewer construction including headwall
- Design and construction of a foul pumping station and raising main
- Service ducting and chambers
- Street lighting (internal access road and A5 junction)
- Design and installation of a crash barrier
- Boundary Fence