Graduate Mechanical Engineers Deadline: 30.04.2019
WHO WE ARE
Heron Bros is an award winning construction and property development company which operates throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe. We have combined our traditional values with an advanced innovative approach to construction which delivers excellence in project value, quality and client satisfaction. We employ over 250 people and have a turnover in excess of £110M. Our quality is demonstrated by becoming the first construction company throughout the UK to achieve Platinum Investors in People status.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Unique opportunities are now available for highly motivated and ambitious Graduate Mechancial Engineers to join our dedicated teams on a variety of prestigious contracts throughout the UK and Ireland. We provide first class experience and mentorship with key professionals. Positions available to commence from June 2019. Previous relevant work experience would be desirable.
- Currently studying or graduated from BEng Mechancial Engineering
- Strong technical, negotiation and communication skills
- Determination to succeed
- Driving Licence and access to car
- Work on the most invigorating and exciting construction projects on a national scale
- Develop your career and expand your skills
- A pathway to professional qualifications
- You will be challenged and supported by a business that views your professional development as a priority
HOW TO APPLY
- Please forward a detailed CV and Cover Letter to include previous work experience (including non-construction related employment), subjects studied, grades and other information in support of your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively you can click the red button below to submit your CV for this role.
- To obtain further information, please contact our HR Department by telephone 028 7962 8505 or email email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 30th April 2019.
Heron Bros is an Investors in People Platinum Accredited company. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
View Job Application