Graduate Apprenticeships in Civil Engineering - Scotland Deadline: 15.08.2019
WHO WE ARE
Heron Bros is an award winning construction and property development company which operates throughout Scotland, England, Ireland and Europe. We have combined our traditional values with an advanced innovative approach to construction which delivers excellence in project value, quality and client satisfaction. We employ over 250 people and have a turnover in excess of £110M. Our quality is demonstrated by Heron Bros becoming the first construction company throughout the UK to achieve Platinum Investors in People status.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Unique opportunities are now available for highly motivated and ambitious Apprentice Engineers to join our dedicated teams on a variety of prestigious contracts from summer 2019. We provide excellent, first class experience and mentorship with key professionals.
Typical entry requirements to the Graduate Apprenticeship BSc Environmental Civil Engineering are:
• SQA Higher: ABBB including Maths, Physics, Technological Studies or Engineering Science at B;
• A level: BBC including Physics and Maths;
• Irish LC: ABBB at HL
• International BACC: 24 points
• HND Civil Engineering with a B in the Graded Unit/s.
• HNC/HC/HND/HD Entry Requirement: Maths or Physics at Higher level; HNC or HND or equivalent; Not less than 3 years Industrial experience; Employment in an appropriate role in a recognised organisation.
- Strong Technical and Communication Skills
- Determination to succeed
- Can-do attitude
- Driving Licence and access to car
- Previous work experience on a construction site
- Attractive salary with a wide range of benefits including bonuses and private healthcare
- No course fees
- Work 4 days and attend University 1 day per week
- Work on the most invigorating and exciting construction projects on a national scale
- 1 to 1 mentoring by a Professional Engineer
- Develop career goals and expand your skills
- A pathway to professional qualifications
- You will be challenged and supported by a business that views your professional development as a priority
HOW TO APPLY
- Please forward a detailed CV and Cover Letter to include previous work experience subjects studied, grades and other information in support of your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively you can click the red button below to apply online for this role
- To obtain further information, please contact our HR Department by telephone 0141 647 9825 or email email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is
15th August 2019.
Heron Bros is an Investors in People Platinum Accredited company. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.View Job Application