Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a process for creating and measuring cooperation; it enables greater levels of collaboration and better working practices across the industry and through the supply chain. It is therefore central to our One Team Approach outlined above.
At Heron Bros Ltd we pride ourselves on our ability to innovate. We are leading the way when it comes to putting BIM to use for the mutual benefit of our clients, designers, supply chain and site teams.
We have embedded standards and BIM Level 2 methodologies into our organisation that allow us to confidently lead and collaborate within Project Teams to deliver projects in compliance with PAS 1192 guidance documents and project specific Employer’s Information Requirements (EIRs).
- authoring and managing project BIM Execution Plans (BEP);
- assessing Supply Chain BIM Capacity and Capability;
- implementing BIM Protocols to our Supply Chain and Designers;
- setting up and managing Common Data Environments (CDE);
- running Clash Detection and 4D Model Simulations;
- sharing useable Asset Data and Maintenance Information;
- offering our clients guidance and training to ensure they get the most out of BIM at all stages of our projects.
Our team are active members of #BIM4Contractors who regularly participate in Regional BIM Steering Groups and other BIM4 groups. This ensures they are equipped with the skills required to take up the BIM challenge as it revolutionises the industry.
The BIM4 communities are a collaboration of specialist interests groups who champion BIM in their respective specialist areas. Their purpose is to raise awareness of BIM, promoting a shared understanding of the value proposition and issues affecting the implementation of BIM in their respective areas of interests. Further information can be found here http://bimregni.co.uk/
Contact our Design Team for further information on our approach to BIM.